1. I've really been trying to get a great cleaning routine down for months. I think I finally have something that is working. I took some notes from a few different cleaning routines and made my own. I will have a post on this soon!
2. DRINK WATER. I think this is something a lot of people struggle with. I know I totally do but I'm trying to get back on a better, healthier me and that starts with water and drinking lots of it.
3. Organize bedroom dressers. Well I can mark this one of the list! I might do a post on my new set next week and some tips I use when I'm trying to decide to donate something or keep it.
4. Trying new recipes are a favorite thing I do. I love cooking something I've never cooked before. I've been pinning away on new recipes. I have a ton of soups I want to try so I'm hoping to try some soon.
5. I always set this goal every month. I love taking walks at night when the girls are in bed. Keeping a goal to get a certain miles in the month really helps me stay more active. Recently the hubs and I did a 5k and we have another one planned so I'm hoping to go over my goal for this month but we'll see.
Those are my goals for the month. I love setting little goals. I feel so accomplished when the month is over and I know I've stuck to them. Some months aren't 100% and I'm OK with that.
Do you set monthly goals?
How was your weekend?
Anyone go to a pumpkin patch?