- Cook pasta according to package.
- In a large skillet melt butter over medium heat, add garlic, cook until fragrant 1-2 minutes.
- Whisk in flour, keep whisking until it turns golden brown and no longer smells like flour.
- Whisk in chicken broth until smooth then whisk half and half.
- Add salt, pepper, cayenne pepper and red pepper flakes.
- Simmer until sauce thickens, about 5 minutes.
- Stir in Parmesan cheese and mozzarella cheese until melted and smooth.
- Slice sausage in 1/4 inch slices.
- Add sausage, cooked paste and parsley to sauce and mix well.
Original recipe from Let's Dish
Don't forget to share this on Pinterest!