I can't believe its already another new month in 2016. We have so many things planned for this year.
About 2 years ago, after having Miss O I started doing monthly goals. Goals I would set for myself, ones that I knew I could complete within a month.
I used to give up on New Year's resolutions so quickly that I thought doing small monthly goals would be a lot easier.
I loved doing them. Most months everything got checked off the list. Their might of been a few times where something didn't get 100% completed, but let's face it life throws curve balls every once in a while.
Today I thought I would start sharing my monthly goals again.
I don't have very big goals but I know I can and will complete these by the end of the month. Perks to having an extra day this month! So crazy its leap year! I need to look for fun activites to celebrate leap year! Haha, ok back to my goals!
1. I really think I can pull this one off. We're going to the gym once a day, I'm easily running almost 2 miles a day. So I'm thinking 35 will be easy! I'm hoping when it really started warming up outside I can get a lot more miles in. But for right now 35 is my goal.
2. If you didn't know I am an It Works Distributor and I love it. Yes, I love the products and yes they all really do work. My team is on fire right now and I can't wait to help 2 more people with this amazing opportunity this month. This is a busy, busy season for It Works! and I love it. So if you want more information just email me!
3. I've been doing great cooking at home. I've gotten down to cooking at least 4 miles at home. The other meals are using eating at my in-laws one night and 2 nights of leftover/whatever you can find. I really want to cook 6 meals a week this month. I usually eat leftovers for lunch anyways so I'm so worried about wasting food that doesn't get eaten in those 6 days. Cooking at home has really helped me lose almost 10 pounds in January!
4. My biggest goal this year is to really organize my life. I'm just not organized at all. So this month I really want to tackle the laundry room. We just got a new washer and dryer and it just looks so awful in there with these pretty washer and dryer set. I will totally do a post on how I organized it. I've been pinning things left and right. I can't wait to actually tackle the room!
5. Having two kiddos is hard. Plus staying home with them is hard too. I used to feel so guilty having "me" time but I'm starting to feel like its ok for me to just go and do something for just me. Most of the time its just running to the grocery store alone or taking bubble bath. I need to remember "me" time so I can be a better wife, mama and person.