So every year we all do the same thing, come January 1st we make a list of goals we would like to check off by December 31.
Some of us are great and making sure we complete each of those goals before December and most people won't make it past February with those goals. I remember thinking last year I was going to make sure I make a small list that I knew I could complete!
I'm happy to say that 8 out of 10 goals were checked off the list as completed!
Here's a recap at my goals from last year.
1. Go to Church more. Its gotten hard to go with Olivia but we are hoping now that she's older we can go more often.
2. Start saving for the baby. I started saving for things I knew we would need to buy for her. Diapers, formula, baby food and clothes when she outgrows them. We did great at this one. Plus, I started a huge stock pile before Miss O arrived.
3. Start saving for a "mom" vehicle. While I wish this one happened. It hasn't. Chris and I have decided not to buy anything new until his truck his paid for, which I'm fine with.
4. Walk at least 3 5ks while prego. Well this didn't happen. I was sick the entire 9 months I knew I wouldn't make 3 miles without puking my guts up. I did however complete 3 races after I had Olivia.
5. Get the house organized before July. This happened! I threw a bunch of stuff away and we got the house nice and organize before Miss O arrived. Not that it stayed that way for long...
6. Cook 5 meals per week at home. This kind of happened. I won't lie I hardly cooked the whole time I was prego. Something about cooking almost anything grossed me out but after having her I started cooking 5 meals plus more at home!
7. Learn to love my body while pregnant. I actually loved being pregnant even though I was sick quite a bit it was an amazing experience.
8. Start running and body pump after baby gets here. Totally did this one! In fact I started the day of my 6 week check up!
9. Keep my blog going. It was hard after delivering but I've finally figured out how to manage my time to blog more this year. I know, only took my 6 months to figure out how to get it all in but I finally did.
Now here's what I have planned for 2014!!
I'm pretty excited for these goals and I hope I'll be able to complete them easily.
So whose with me to make a small list, knowing you can check them off by December?