Prep time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 25-30 minutes
- 8 chicken thighs, boneless and skinless
- 4 slices prosciutto, halved
- 4 slices provolone cheese, halved
- 1/2 cup Italian breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon EVOO
- juice of one lemon
- pinch of salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- In a small mixing bowl combine lemon juice and EVOO. Then combine breadcrumbs in another mixing bowl. Set aside.
- Place chicken thigh on cutting board and place piece of prosciutto and a piece of cheese in the middle.
- Roll chicken thigh up and secure with toothpicks. I placed on on each open side.
- Dip the chicken in the lemon and EVOO then dip in the breadcrumbs. Make sure chicken is evenly coated.
- Bake for about 25-30 minutes until chicken is done.