Prep time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 45 minutes
- 1 pound ground chicken (or you can use ground turkey)
- 2/3 cup whole wheat panko breadcrumbs
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce, divded
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 bbq sauce, divided
- 2 tablespoons honey, divded
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 1/2 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Place foil on baking sheet and spray with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl mix together ground chicken, panko breadcrumbs, 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce, Dijon mustard, 1/4 cup bbq sauce, 1 tablespoon honey, pepper and poultry seasoning.
- Shape mixture into a loaf and place on foil.
- In a small bowl mix together, 1/4 cup of bbq sauce, 1/2 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce, 1 tablespoon honey and a pinch of pepper.
- Spread half of bbq mixture on top of loaf. Bake for 35 minutes.
- Add the rest of bbq mixture to loaf and bake another 10 minutes.
Recipe adapted from Can You Stay for Dinner?
I hope you enjoy this one.
And now for the picture I know you are dying to see.
Miss O's newborn picture.
It's my favorite one!