But I still want to linkup, you just won't get to see me beautiful face I know you people are dying to see! :)
1. What do you look forward to more: the food, football or parades?
2. What is your favorite non-traditional Thanksgiving Day dish?
3. After dinner, is it football or a nap?
4. Do you watch the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade? Which is your favorite float?
5. Where do you go to celebrate and eat your big meal? Who is there (family, friends)?
6. What is your favorite turkey day dessert?
1. I love the parades BUT food is probably my favorite part! Who doesn't love it!!
2. My gangal (grandma) makes this AMAZING cheese broccoli rice dish! ITS AMAZING!!!!!
3. We usually have dinner so its usually football/nap
4. Yes, I love the parade I love everything about it. I've been watching it since I was a little girl!
5. Everyone comes to my house. Its usually just my parents and in laws that come over. We don't do a huge Thanksgiving. Christmas is our big holiday.
6. Of course Pumpkin Pie!!!!
Well there you have it. Now you know all about my Thanksgiving day.
Are you linking up!?! You totally should!
P.S. Happy National Hug a Runner Day! *HUGS* to all my runner friends!