So Friday night while Chris was at the away football game and I was sitting at home watching Tripe D on Food Network (can't get enough of that show) I was trying to think of something I wanted to make for breakfast. Then at about 9pm it hit me! I thought to myself "I really wanna make cinnamon rolls!"
Total time: 30 minutes
Recipe adapted from Dashing Dish
§ 2 cans reduced-fat crescent rolls
§ 1/2 cup sugar-free maple syrup
§ 1 tablespoons unsalted butter
§ 2 tablespoons cinnamon
§ 1 ½ tablespoon sugar
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray 12 cup muffin pan with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Cut biscuits into 3 equal size triangles.
3. Roll each piece into a ball. Totally 24 balls.
4. Mix cinnamon and sugar in a shallow bowl.
5. Roll each ball into cinnamon/sugar mixture. Mix until balls are well coated.
6. Next, melt butter in microwave for about 30 seconds. Then add syrup and set aside.
7. Place 4 balls into each muffin cup. Pour butter/syrup mixture over each muffin tin.
8. Bake 18-20 minutes.
9. Let cool about 10 minutes before serving. Enjoy!
1 monkey bread