Today’s weather really isn’t too bad, by that I mean I can handle it. Mostly because I’m inside and our house isn’t on fire. I wanted to make a treat that is kid-friendly and super easy to make and doesn’t have anything to do with the stove! Yep, I made some delicious Peach Pops.
These are very similar to my Very Berry Pops but all about the peaches! I love, love, love peaches probably one of my favorite fruits so I’m pretty excited to be sharing with you this recipe. Plus, I know everyone is crying about how hot it is (it’s ok I’m crying about it too) and I didn’t want to cook this huge meal and make our house hot! We live in 650 sq ft. home so there is no way I’m turning the oven on right now! I know you’re going to love these not only are the healthy and delicious they are also super easy to make. You might be able to have some of your older kids help you. Even the little ones push the button on your food processor! Like I said you’re going to love these! Enjoy!!!
Total Time: 10 minute prep, 3 hours to freeze
§ 2 ripe peaches, halved and pitted
§ Juice of one lemon
§ Juice of one orange
§ 1/8 cup + 1 tablespoon sugar
1. Coarsely chop peaches in food processor. Place half mixture in bowl and set aside.
2. Add lemon juice, orange juice and sugar to rest of peach mixture to food processor.
3. Puree till smooth.
4. Mix mixture and peaches in bowl until well combined.
5. Spoon mixture evenly in to popsicle holders (or Dixie cups)
6. Freeze about 15 minutes then add Popsicle sticks to tray or cups.
7. Freeze about 3 more hours then enjoy!
I have some news to add. I was nominated for another blog award!! I’m sooo thankful for EVERY nomination. It means so much to me. It helps let me know people love my blog! I want to thank Glam Hungry Mom for this nomination! Her blog is amazing and you guys need to check it out! The award I was nominated for this time is called “One Lovely Blog Award.” I’m so excited!
The rules of this are as follows:
1. Link back to whoever nominated you.
2. Write 11 random facts about yourself.
3. Nominate 11 bloggers
1. I can’t live without coffee.
2. I’m pretty obsessed with watching Cooking Channel and Food Network.
3. I love Friday night high school football.
4. I love reading cookbooks front to back like they are novels.
5. I love getting my picture taking.
6. I want to do my first 10k in September.
7. Lauren Conrad is my favorite reality star/fashion designer.
8. I want a retro kitchen one day.
9. I want to go to a Zumba class someday.
10. I watch Rachael Ray every morning.
11. Aladdin is my favorite Disney movie.
Here are my nominations:
Ashlee @ http://abpetite.blogspot.com/
Laurie @ http://lauriescravings.blogspot.com/
Bethany @ http://www.lovethegrows.com/
Lauren @ http://www.girlsgonefood.com/
Allison @ http://www.feedingmytemple.com/
Mr. & Mrs. Schroeder @http://weandserendipity.blogspot.co.uk/
Katherine @ http://therealfoodrunner.blogspot.com/
April @ http://www.apeseats.com/