Here’s my top 5 for Friday!!
1. Spending time with our Springfield Family. I know you’re probably thinking “duh” this was on your last week’s Top 5. But you really have no idea how much our Springfield friends mean to us. They are people we are going to grow old with, hang out at McDonalds and drink coffee. Not to mention Springfield is a beautiful city!
Most of our Springfield friends, many are missing but this is a great picture and you can see why we love them all so much!
P.S. If you live in the Springfield/KC Missouri area check Corey Brown Photography. Best photographer out there!!!
2. I BEAT MY PERSONAL RECORD! Well I don’t know if you would call it a person record since it was only my 2nd time doing a 5k. But last Saturday I
ran jog/walked my 2nd 5k and
I beat my time by 6 minutes! I was really just hoping to beat it by just 2
minutes but when my friend Tiffany (who I have to thank about telling me about
5ks!) came and found me and said I was under 50 minutes I KNEW I could beat my
time! And I did by 6 whole freaking minutes! I’m so excited! Also, I just
signed up for 4 more so I’m hoping to RUN a whole 5k by the end of July! I
think I can, I think I can…
Running to the finish line!
Tiffany, Jon, Me, Chris (hubs came to support me!!!)
3. I am obsessed with the show The Biggest Loser. I have no idea why but that show really gets to me. Mainly because I understand where those people are coming from in trying to lose weight, exercise and get healthy. And along the way I have become obsessed with Bob Harper! I mean the man knows what he’s doing, not only does he help people get their life back, his body doesn’t look to shabby either. Anyways, I finally broke down and got his book. The Skinny Rules. Let me tell you I just got it yesterday and I’ve already read more than half of it! It has 20 rules he lives by to become healthier and it’s full of information I know I can use and I actually understand it! You should give it a try if you’ve been thinking about buying it!
4. Found this on Pinterest and made me laugh then I totally sat my alarm to say it and let’s just say it worked!
5. Last but not least, I lost 5 pounds this week! I’ve pushed myself harder than ever with my running and eating healthy and counting my calories and it’s paid off this week!