27 May 2016
16 May 2016
Happy first birthday Sydney! We love you!
13 May 2016
11 May 2016
- Cook pasta according to package.
- In a large skillet melt butter over medium heat, add garlic, cook until fragrant 1-2 minutes.
- Whisk in flour, keep whisking until it turns golden brown and no longer smells like flour.
- Whisk in chicken broth until smooth then whisk half and half.
- Add salt, pepper, cayenne pepper and red pepper flakes.
- Simmer until sauce thickens, about 5 minutes.
- Stir in Parmesan cheese and mozzarella cheese until melted and smooth.
- Slice sausage in 1/4 inch slices.
- Add sausage, cooked paste and parsley to sauce and mix well.
Original recipe from Let's Dish
Don't forget to share this on Pinterest!
09 May 2016
Happy first birthday Syd Boo! We love you so much.
Gold "S" -Hobby Lobby
Carousel Fabric- Hobby Lobby
"ONE" sign- Hobby Lobby